A Plastiflex OCM replacement for Airvac V610PS Deluxe Central Vacuum Hose, 30-foot long, 1-1/4
inch diameter crush-proof hose with swivel handle and three position control switch. This hose works with high voltage power brushes and also provides low voltage control of the central vacuum. This hose will also work with all air-driven power heads and accessory tools.
With the handle switch in the center position, the central vacuum and power brush are both off. Placing the switch in the left position starts the central vacuum only. Placing the switch in the right position starts the central vacuum and the power brush.
The built-in power cord plugs into Model VMVP and VMVPL high-voltage wall inlet plates to provide high-voltage power to a power brush through a Model VMTC Telescopic Central Vacuum Wand. The tool’s vacuum power can be controlled with the handles built-in suction control ring. A spring-load release button secures attached tools and wands.
- 30-foot long central vacuum hose
- 1-1/4 inch diameter
- Crush-proof design
- Plugs into VMVP or VMVPL high-voltage (direct connect) wall inlet valves
- No separate cord necessary for brush power
- Variable suction control ring
- Button-release for tool attachment
- Built-in three-position handle switch for vacuum and power brush control
- For all Airvac Systems by Plastiflex (Airvac Original Component Manufacturer)
- Made in North America
Sold 1 each, tools or attachments not included.
Standard Silver color, Optional Grey color available at order. Also available in 35ft length, see similar items tab.