Representing one of the most powerful turbine powerheads in the industry, the TurboCat Zoom operates without electricity, power cords or batteries, making installation and operation easier and less costly; offering homeowners a more convenient and economical solution. To operate, this powerhead harnesses the airflow of the central vacuum system, generating maximum suction and deep cleaning power.
Designed with a sleek low profile, the TurboCat Zoom easily reaches under low-furniture such as sofas, beds, and dressers. This lightweight, responsive powerhead automatically adjusts to any carpet height and provides maximum cleaning with a 13” wide vacuum path that provides Edge-to-Edge Cleaning. As one of the quietest turbine powerheads on the market, the decibel rating of the TurboCat Zoom is 69.7 dBa, ensuring high-power with exceptionally quiet operation. For convenience and easier access, the wand release button, located on the back, is larger than average and can be simply released with either foot.
The Turbocat Zoom EX fits standard 1.25" (32mm) wands.
The Zoom’s exclusive Z-Tech design features an advanced Deep-Sweep II Brush Roller; Multi-port Base Plate; Run-Silent Bearing Isolators (for quieter operation); soft Pro-Tech Bumper; Easy Glide Front Rollers and a Non-Slip Silent-Drive Belt.
- The Deep Sweep II Brush Roller is engineered with a offset brush design that enhances airflow and dirt pickup. The crimped bristle design includes dual height bristles for thorough carpet cleaning. Additionally, these features ensure constant contact with the floor surface. The short bristles separate carpet fibers allowing the long bristles to move in and remove deep embedded dirt.
- The Multi-Port Base Plate is surrounded by recessed vacuum channels to increase the airflow and enhance vacuum performance. The rugged plastic base glides gently over carpeted surfaces without dragging or pulling.
- Run-Silent Bearing Isolators encase the turbine bearings for quiet performance, holding the turbine firmly in place while reducing vibration.
- The permanent soft Pro-Tech Bumper is a thick protective rubber-like over-mold material that helps protect woodwork and furniture from “bumps” or damage during vacuuming.
- Easy-Glide Front Rollers slightly elevate the front of the Zoom providing easy maneuverability and responsiveness. The large wheels on the back are positioned on steel axles and include self-lubricating bushings for longer and smoother performance.
- Expanded air intake facilitates larger amounts of dirt to enter the unit and provides better cleaning.
- The self-tensioning Silent-Drive Poly-V Belt is non-slip, multi-grooved and reduces vibration, noise and maintenance, providing positive friction with Steel Ribbed Turbine Shaft to ensure maximum rotation of the brush roller. This Poly V-belt design is used in many applications where reliability is critical such as industrial blowers, treadmills, chainsaws, generators and industrial machinery.
Nozzle only, ONYX in color, wands and tools not included. Also available in other colors, see similar items tab for options.